Captain Dan Jasper
A United States Coast Guard Captain, Dan Jasper grew up fishing on the lakes and rivers of Minnesota and Wisconsin. Over the past 18 years, Dan has fished all over North America, from Alaska to Costa Rica fishing both fresh water and salt water. He is licensed as a Charter Captain and is also trained in CPR and First Aid.
- USCG Captain and full-time professional fishing guide
- Year-round fishing – open water and ice fishing
- First Aid and CPR certified
- Tournament angler
- Lives on Lake Minnetonka and knows where the fish are biting
- Has in-depth knowledge of the West Metro lakes